The basic mission of the Green Adventure Tourist Agency is a personal approach to each guest, with constant awareness of responsible behavior and preservation of the natural environment and the use of natural resources.
Our commitment to sustainable operation and prevention of the negative effects of tourism on the environment is based on:
– we act in accordance with our own Code of ethics,
– our activities are focused on personal education, finding appropriate solutions and ways to put the acquired knowledge into practice, with an emphasis on encouraging our partners, suppliers, contractors and guests to sustainability.
– we have concluded agreements with partners that ensure fair payment for services at previously agreed prices
– we encourage cooperation with certified partners
– with the aim of joint care for the environment, we work in close connection with some nature conservation organizations in the local environment,
– our adventures are tailored for a small groups,
– guests who participate in fishing experiences without exception respect the basic principles of fly-fishing in the manner of catch & release
– we do not disturb animals or pollute water and river banks,
– we pay special attention to endangered animal species
– we do not offer guests products, food and beverages in disposable plastic packaging
– we offer our guests locally organically grown food