General – Guest statement
- I am aware of the general terms and conditions and will abide by the Code of Ethics of Green Adventure,
- I freely participate at Green Adventure’s tourism activities,
- I accept full responsibility for the safety of underage guests traveling with me,
- I will settle all financial obligations to the Green Adventure organizer / provider for the services used in the offer,
- I will not consume drugs or other prohibited means and I am psychophysically fully capable of Green Adventure activities,
- the organizer may prevent me from participating if he / she finds the presence of drugs or other prohibited means,
- I also agree to the use of my personal information for the purposes of organizing the project and declare that video material and photographs taken during the activity may be used for the purpose of promoting and archiving the project
- I declare that in the case of injuries that will be caused by my fault, I will not seek any compensation from OTIS, nor will I initiate a lawsuit against OTIS, nor an OTIS representative.
- This General Terms and Conditions Agreement will enter into force when we receive a binding booking for your arrival,
- reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online booking system at www.green-adventure.eu,
- Confirm your reservation with a credit card or prepayment,
- upon reservation made more than 60 days prior to the reservation, the guest is required to pay a deposit of 10% of the total amount,
- upon booking up to 30 days, the guest is required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount,
- upon reservation made up to 15 days prior to the reservation, the guest is required to pay a deposit of 60% of the total amount,
- When booking is made up to 7 days and less before the reservation is made, the guest is obliged to pay the service price of 100%.
Prices for accommodation include VAT and are binding on the website www.green-adventure.eu, except TT
Tourist tax (TT)
The price for accommodation is increased by the amount of the tourist tax. The tourist tax must be paid for all days of accommodation, directly to the accommodation provider.
- Reservation canceled up to 30 days before the start of the service – no cancellation fee,
- reservation canceled 29 to 22 days before the start of the service – 20% of the total amount of the service,
- reservation canceled 21 to 15 days before the start of the service – 40% of the total amount of the service,
- reservation canceled 14 to 8 days before the start of the service – 60% of the total amount of the service,
- in case of cancellation 7 days up to and including the day of commencement of the service, 100% of the total amount of the service will be charged
- Non-participation without cancellation is charged 100% of the total amount of the service,
- any cancellation must be in writing and take effect when received by the service provider.
If you wish to bring your pets with you, you must obtain written consent from the OTIS Institute before your arrival.
Right of refusal
We reserve the right to refuse your reservation and, in special circumstances, the right to cancel, adjust or modify your arrangement. If we need to cancel, adjust or modify a reservation, we will do our best to offer an alternative appointment. If you do not accept our alternative offer, we will refund all the money invested.
Number of guests
OTIS reserves the right to prohibit participation or withdraw the whole group if the number of persons exceeds the number specified in the General Conditions (2-6 persons).
Loss and damage to guest property
OTIS is not responsible for lost or damaged property or for any injuries you or anyone in your group might suffer while providing Green Adventure activites.
This agreement will terminate without reimbursement or rental deposits in the event of illicit use of drugs, physical violence, willful damage to property and equipment, etc.
Credit Card Agreement
The customer accepts all the terms of the Green Adventure product activity and accepts all obligations for the services performed and any damage that exceeds normal wear and tear during the performance of the services. Guest agrees that these charges will be charged to the credit card. In the absence of another payment method, the guest authorizes the OTIS Institute to debit the guest’s credit card to pay for all the items listed. OTIS can obtain any funds or credit cards of the guest from other agents (AirBnB, Booking.com, Expedia…).
Changes or cancellation by the owner
OTIS has the right to modify or terminate this contract at any time, in case of necessity due to force majeure or anything beyond the contractor’s influence. In this case, the contractor will refund all the money you have already deposited. Contractor liability is limited to the return of the deposit. The Contractor is not responsible for any other damages. OTIS Institute, January 2020